- Is there provision for part-payment
of the tuition? Yes.
You can pay the tuition by instalment. However, you will have to complete
payment before you will be allowed to sit for the examinations.
- Does the tuition also cover course
materials? No, the
course materials cost N12,000
- Are there certificates available for
collection at the end of the course? Yes, upon completion of the course, the institute will award
certificates to qualified students.
- Is Tashline Institute of Aviation a
registered institution? Yes, the institute is under Tashline Global Limited which is a
registered company under the Corporate Affairs Commission, with registration
number RC: 1497869.
- What accommodation arrangements are available during the period of the training? At the moment, the institute does not provide any accommodation to its students. However, plans are underway for this to be done in the future. Students will have to make arrangements for their own accommodation.
©Tashline Institute of Aviation 2019