Students in this department will:
- Be able to get in-depth understanding of how airline reservation systems have developed from manual to automated systems, how the Travel Agents System called Global Distribution System works, and how to use the Revenue Management System to make the airline operations into a more profitable business.
- Learn the fundamentals for pricing journeys, interpreting constructed fares and decoding e-ticket data to provide their customers the best service possible.
- Acquire essential knowledge and skills to work in the travel and tourism industry and become effective travel professionals.
- Be able to provide advice on flight, accommodation and tour products, and how to ensure travelers fulfill necessary travel requirements.
- Improve their customer service and sales skills in order to better advise travel customers about when and where to travel based on their needs.
B.SC., B.A, HND, OND, SSCE, GCE, NECO, and so on.
Students who are awaiting their results can also apply.
Six (6) Weeks of intensive lectures and training.
Mode of Lecture
- Full time and Part time classes are available for students to choose the one that suite them.
- Lecture time table is flexible to meet student’s free time.
- Specially arranged classes with very short duration are also available on request with additional charges.
FEES: N55,000 and this include:
- Tuition Fees
- Course Materials
Application Form: N3,000
Please note that you can pay by installment provided you finish paying before commencement of exams.
For enquiries, please contact us or see the Frequently Asked Questions.